AIM
Stenners9

Teletubby fun land Teletubby fun land

Not funny, to explicit with no point

The graphics and animation shows promise, unfourtenetly your idea of humour doest. Its more sickening then funny + you have no story, needs improvment.

Bustin My Chops Bustin My Chops

Great Style and Animation but.........

This is great in aspects of animation and style but I wont go for a great movie. All you need now is a decent script, the one you have currently is a little confusing and not that funny but this movie shows alot of potential and I say keep going on at this animation you got alot of skill.

krystal-meth1 responds:

Thanks, this is Bodie, me and Krystal(my girlfriend) spent most of last night making this, it was our first attempt, and we want to do more, we'll probably actually plan teh next one out and spend more time on it... so look forward to some better quality product :).

Magical Trevor Magical Trevor

Very cool

I love weebls stuff the songs always rule and u just cant stop them.

ClasiK ClasiK

Nice

The beat flows and so does the piano/organ tune they go together so well nice music you put there my man.

StealthNice responds:

Thank you much! Dont worry i got more commin' :) make sure you check out the rest. I'll be checking out urs also!

L C T L C T

Very Nice

I like the feel and flow of this track very nice but just falls short of getting the perfect 5/5 on the voting ;-)

Good job