AIM
Stenners9

Teletubby fun land Teletubby fun land

Not funny, to explicit with no point

The graphics and animation shows promise, unfourtenetly your idea of humour doest. Its more sickening then funny + you have no story, needs improvment.

Bustin My Chops Bustin My Chops

Great Style and Animation but.........

This is great in aspects of animation and style but I wont go for a great movie. All you need now is a decent script, the one you have currently is a little confusing and not that funny but this movie shows alot of potential and I say keep going on at this animation you got alot of skill.

krystal-meth1 responds:

Thanks, this is Bodie, me and Krystal(my girlfriend) spent most of last night making this, it was our first attempt, and we want to do more, we'll probably actually plan teh next one out and spend more time on it... so look forward to some better quality product :).

Magical Trevor Magical Trevor

Very cool

I love weebls stuff the songs always rule and u just cant stop them.

Sqeezy steals Christmas Sqeezy steals Christmas

Not bad for an x-mas special

Not bad, it has an average plot the isnt much humour but it was still fun to watch. And it has a good soundtrack, I just cant seem to escape that coca cola jingle at x-mas, that song has become a tradition.

Sqeezy responds:

yar.. thx for the review
;P

Strawberry's Computer Strawberry's Computer

I perfer foamy but

I perefer the foamy cartoons but this is the best clock crew flm yet. It isnt so bad its quite funny.

BADGER BADGER BADGER BADG BADGER BADGER BADGER BADG

Boy o Boy

Man this is just the badger cartoon with random pictures.

Sweepin Joe's Music Video Sweepin Joe's Music Video

That was great

Thsi film was great and is being added to my faviroutes, i like the song and the animation is great. The graphics and the animation really does stand out from many other flash movies good job.

SFN - Weapon Of Choice SFN - Weapon Of Choice

just like the real thing

Soooo very accurate

A lil boring but still a very good animation

Grocery Store Paralysis Grocery Store Paralysis

Amazing

This is sooooooo damm funny good job.

Eternal-Panda responds:

*High Five*

Batman feat. The Joker Batman feat. The Joker

What the hell

Man that was weird but not in a good way and the sound distorts >-(

biblo responds:

I know the sound distorts but it's not like I could re-record it now, is it?